Just a very nice home in a great setting. Lots of shade trees, blacktop dr and an outbuilding for all your lawn and garden tools. Lots of cabinetry and bow window really make you feel good sitting in the kitchen watching the birds at the feeder. Hardwood in all but one room upstairs. Both baths have tile for easy maintenance. Fireplace on main floor as well as one in the basement for those cold winter days. Or sit in the nice sunroom with windows all around to enjoy the outdoor feel. This property has a super nice feel to it. Call today for your viewing. Dropped the price by almost twenty thousand dollars!!
Single Family, Other
Brick,Vinyl siding,Wood frame
1,728 sq. ft
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,728 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 840 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Partially Finished,Walkout Part Fin
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Detached,Entry Front.
- Wood, Brick, Vinyl, Frame
- Lot Dimensions
- 100' x 203'
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Buildings,Patio,Porch.
From Bardstown take Highway 49 to Highway 52, sign posted
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price