Welcome to Woodlawn Springs! This spacious 2367 sq ft home offers the perfect blend of comfort and style. With three bedrooms(plus an office that can be used as a fourth bedroom,) three full baths, all tile, finished walkout basement and hardwood floors throughout most of the main floor. This property boasts ample living space for the entire family. The 2.5-car garage provides convenient parking, storage options and work space. Enjoy the fantastic amenities of Woodlawn Springs, including a sparkling pool and tennis courts, perfect for staying active and socializing with neighbors. Located just 2 miles from town, you'll have easy access to shopping, dining, and entertainment. Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to call ''The Best Small Town in America''your home! --
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, Raised Ranch
Aluminum siding,Brick,Wood frame
1,567 sq. ft
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,567 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 800 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Finished,Outside Entry,Walkout Finished
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached,Driveway,Entry Side,Lower Level.
- Wood, Brick, Aluminum, Frame
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Creek,Deck,Patio,Porch. Cleared,Cul De Sac,DeadEnd.
Hwy 62 from Bardstown toward Bloomfield, right onto 605 (Woodlawn Rd) left onto Freeman Ave. Right onto S. Howard St. House is on the right.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price